Sunday, November 4, 2012

I haven't written here in so long! / Dlugo do was nie pisalam!

Nov 4, 2012

It's been a long time since I've written in my email journal, mainly because my husband was deployed to Afghanistan and my daily letter to him served as my journal.  Now that he is back I am about to resume my weekly email.  It has been a couple of years since I've written here, and I communicate with most of you on Facebook, so I assume that most of you would not be interested in getting a weekly email from me.  But If you would like to hear from me weekly please respond to this email.  Reply only if you would like receive my weekly newsletter and pictures. 

--sylwia

P.S. I've attached a few pictures of how the kids have grown and one of family at Halloween. :)

4 Listoptad 2012

Dlugo juz nie pisam listow przez email, bo w moj maz byl w Afganistanie na rok i ja do niego codziennie pisalam.  Teraz znowu mam zamair pisac list o mojej rodzinie raz na tydzien.  Jesli byscie chciely otrzymywac wiadomosci i zdjecia odemnie, prosze odpisac na ten list.  Podzrowienia!

--syliwa

P.S.  zalanczam kilka zdjec moich podrosnietych dzieci i jedno zdjecie calej rodziny na Halloween.  :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I was wondering if your family had dropped off the planet. Glad to see you're back. I'm more interested in just following your blog, so as long as you keep copying your emails here, that works for me.

BTW, your kids look so different, that I have no idea who is who anymore! Can you add names in the captions of those pics? (Except Grace. I figured out which one was her!)

Pinky Homer said...

Ditto with what Mary said ... I'll just follow your blog. I'm glad I'll be hearing more about your stories again. I love it. I'm glad Josh is back.