Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grandma Nancy's Halloween Talent/Babci Nancy Talent na Halloween

October 30, 2007

This year Isaiah decided that he wanted to look like a real bat for
Halloween.  He asked me to help him search for some pictures of bats
on the internet.  We found a couple that he liked and he asked me to
type a letter to his Grandma Nancy.  Here is a part of the letter in
Isaiah's words:

Dear Grandma,

I know you sew well, so please can you make me a costume of a bat for
Halloween.  I like bats.  Please can it look like a real bat.  I miss
you a lot.  I hope we'll see each other soon…My mom and I sended you
some pictures.

Love,
Isaiah

From the grotesque pictures that we sent, I wondered how in the world
Grandma Nancy was going to make a real bat.  But Grandma Nancy is the
most talented seamstress in the world, so of course she figured it out
and today we received the coolest costume I have ever seen.  Isaiah
was so excited that he wore it all afternoon and evening. It is
absolutely amazing!  Thank you Grandma Nancy; you are the best!

I'm sending the picture of bats that we found on the internet and the
correstponding constume pictures.  Just look at the talent!  I'm also
sending a couple of pictures of pumpkin carving at our house.

Sylwia

30 Pazdziernik 2007

W tym roku na swieto Halloween Isaiah chcial byc nietoperzem.
Poprosil zebym mu znalazla zdjecia nietoperza na internecie.  Isaiah
wybral zdjecia ktore mu sie podobaly i przeslal je do swojej babci
Nancy.  Tez napisal jej list w ktorym ja poprosil zeby ona mu uszyla
kostjum ktory by wygladal jak prawdziwy nietoperz.
Mi sie to wydawalo troche niemozliwe, bo zdjecia tego nietoperza byly
takie straszne i skaplikowane.  Ale Babcia Nancy ma ogromny talent do
szycia, wiec dla niej to nie bylo problemem.  Uszyla dla Isaiah
"piekny" kostjum i dzisiaj w paczce do nasz przyszedl.

To jest naprawde niesamowity kostjum.  Mojemu synowi tak sie podabal
ze nosily ten kostjum cale popoludnie i wieczor.  Z calego serca
dziekujemy babci Nancy za jej ciezka prace nad tym kostjumem.  Babcia
Nancy jestes wpaniala babcia!

Wysylam zdjecia tych nietoperzy i tez kostjumu co babcia Nancy uszyla.
 To naprawde tanent!  Tez przeslyam pare zdjec jak dzieci krojily
dynie w naszym domu.

Sylwia

No comments: