Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Woody Admits That He Likes Kinga/Woody Przyznaje Sie Do Tego Ze Lubi Kinge

November 6, 2007

Woody Admits That He Likes Kinga

My father Woody is visiting us here in Georgia for a few days.  Woody
says that he likes to criticize his children in order to motivate us
to better ourselves.  He is very "good" at criticizing us; especially
he is "good" at criticizing my sister Kinga.

For a long time Kinga has not appreciated Woody's criticisms; instead
of motivating her, his words have brought about much insecurity and
pain into her life.  My mom Grazyna loves Kinga very much and feels
her pain.  So a few weeks ago, My mom called Woody and told him to
stop criticizing  Kinga.

Today, I asked my father to tell me 10 things that he likes about his
oldest daughter Kinga.  He resisted somewhat, but in the end he made a
nice list of the things he likes about his daughter.  I am passing it
along for our posterity to read, and to always remind Woody that he
really does like and perhaps even love my dearest sister Kinga.

In Woody's Words:

1. "I like that Kinga keeps the 10 commandments."

2. "I like that Kinga is very close to my family in Poland and
Germany.  She is much closer to them than I."

3. "I like that Kinga thinks about our ancestors and that she researches them."

4. "I like that Kina is sensitive and that she understands me better
than Sylwia, and also that she accepts my new wife Shirley better than
Sylwia."

5. "I like that Kinga doesn't hold grudges against me."

6. "I like that Kinga is raising her children."

7. "I like that Kinga has a talent for writing."

8. "I like that Kinga exercises physically."

9. "I like that Kinga loves her husband and that she is submissive and
that she always says good things about her husband"

10. "I like that Kinga treats others well."

I've attached a picture from 1998 of me and Kinga and our husbands.

Sylwia

6 Listopad 2007

Woody Przyznaje Sie Do Tego Ze Lubi Kinge

Moj Ojciec Woody odwiedza nas tu w stanie Gerogia.  Woody zawsze mowi
ze on lubi krytykowach swoje dzieci aby dac nam motywacje do
zmienienia sie na lepsze.  Woody jest fachowcem krtytykowania nas,
szczegolnie fachowcem krytykowania Kingi.

Niestety to nie daje Kindze motywacji.  To postanowilo ze ona jest nie
pewna siebie i tez ta krytyka przynosi jej wiele bulu.  Moja mama
Grazyna bardzo kocha Kinga i czuje jej bol.  Wiec pare tygodni temu
zadzwonila do Woodiego i kazala mu przestac Kinge krytykowac.

Dzisiaj ja poprosilam mojego ojca zeby mi powiedzial 10 zeczy ktore
lubi o Kindze.  Na poczatku nie chial, ale po jakims czasie powiedzial
mi 10 zeczy ktore lubi o swojej najstarszej corce Kindze.  Pisze to w
moim dzienniku aby nasi potomkowie czytali i zeby Woody pamietal ze on
naprawde lubi a moze nawet kocha, moja ukochana siostre Kinge.

W Woodiego Slowach:

1. "Lubie ze Kinga przetrzega 10 przykazan."

2."Lubie ze Kinga jest bardzo zwiazana z moja rodzina.  Duzo bardziej  niz ja."

3. "Lubie ze Kinga mysli o naszych przodkach i ze ich poszukuje."

4. "Lubie ze Kinga jest uczuciowa i ze mnie bardziej rozumie od Sylwi,
i tez ze akcjeptuje i lubi Shirley wiecej niz Sylwia."

5. "Lubie ze Kinga nie ma pretensji do mnie"

6. "Lubie ze Kinga wychowuje swoje dzieci."

7. "Lubie ze Kinga ma zdolnosc do pisania."

8. "Lubie ze Kinga uprawia cwiczenia fizyczne."

9. "Lubie ze Kinga kocha swojego meza i ze jest mu poslyszna i ze
zawsze dobre zeczy o nim  mowi."

10. "Lubie ze Kinga dobrze ludzi traktuje."

Przesylam moje i Kingi i naszych mezow zdjecie z roku 1998.

Sylwia

No comments: